Sunday 23 December 2012

Gratefull

i am grateful for peace. 
i am grateful for lullabied love.
i am grateful for maturity with age.
i am grateful for my dreams.
i am grateful for my drive to make those dreams come true. 
i am grateful for my family.
i am grateful for artistic thoughts.
i am grateful for second chances.
i am grateful for allowing myself to be a free spirit.
i am grateful for butterflies + goosebumps.
i am grateful for friends, lovers, + nothings.
i am grateful for strength.
i am grateful for a timeline to be displayed throughout my body.
i am grateful for originality.
+ lastly i am grateful for my senses. my ability to see, hear, feel, taste, + smell the world around me gives me the ability to live. it allows me to have the best life that there is.

i am grateful for life + for those who support that life.

have an amazing sleep social network world.

Images may be subject to copyright(google)
thanks wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment